With NAD’s innovative Modular Design Construction, adding the latest cutting-edge technology can be as simple as a software upgrade or slipping a new hardware module into your stereo amplifier. The MDC HDM-2 is the latest MDC module from NAD and adds HDMI switching and audio capability to five of our most popular stereo amplifiers. Based on the latest 6GHz HDMI chip, the MDC HDM-2 includes full support for UHD (4K) video pass through to a video monitor.
Audio for Video
While no substitute for a full-blown AVR in a home theatre setting, adding video capability to a stereo system is often the better solution for customers who prefer simplicity, but demand high performance. With Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) and Audio Return Channel (ARC), the MDC HDM-2 and its host NAD amplifier can be controlled by your TV’s remote control for seamless integration and ease-of-use.
The Complete Solution
The MDC HDM-2 joins the MDC BluOS® High Res Network Audio Module, making NAD’s stereo amplifier line the most versatile on the market today. From playing vinyl records to streaming High-Res MQA, to making games and TV shows sound their best, NAD amplifiers are the complete solution to modern entertainment at the highest level.
3 HDMI In (stereo only, no surround decoding)
1 HDMI Out (Video pass-through)
UHD 4K Support with 4:4:4 @ 60Hz
CEC and ARC support
Audio resolution up to 24/192
Masters Series M12 Direct Digital DAC Preamp M32 Direct Digital DAC Amp
Classic SeriesC 388, C 368 Hybrid Digital DAC Amp, C 390DD Direct Digital DAC Amp
For more product information, visit www.nadelectronics.com
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: 2 Years Limited Warranty
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
Return / Exchange Policy
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding product warranty and exchanges.