FM remains one of the most reliable and best sounding mediums for hassle-free music listening. NAD’s C 427 builds on the strengths of previous NAD tuners by offering a quality of reception that is as good as, or better than, the quality of today’s broadcasts. We have carried forward our highly sensitive RF Front End for cleaner reception in fringe areas, plus noise is extremely low across the audio spectrum. In line with NAD’s environmental policy, we have completely redesigned the power supply for improved efficiency and ultra-low power consumption during standby while still allowing all remote activation and control interfaces. The C 427 can be easily integrated with sophisticated system controllers used in custom installation thanks to the rear panel IR Input, 12V trigger, and RS-232 port. We also have one of the most intuitive user interfaces on the market, utilizing a 24-position rotary encoder knob to more quickly tune stations or select preset stations. All functions are available via the included IR remote control. Whether you are looking for excellent performance, ease-of-use, or the convenience of RDS, the C 427 offers all these with the value to high-performance ratio for which NAD is so renowned.
Download NAD C 427 Product Sheet here.
Find out more at www.nadelectronics.com
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: 2 Years Limited Warranty
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
Return / Exchange Policy
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding product warranty and exchanges.