When it comes to the C 558, we have chosen to use a sophisticated power supply that transforms the AC alternating voltage of your wall socket into a pure DC voltage. The DC voltage is then regenerated into a precise AC voltage that powers a precision clock motor to achieve nearly perfect speed consistency and smoothness. The motor itself is isolated from noise and voltage fluctuations that occur in the unfiltered AC mains that can cause instability in the motor. The motor uses a specially developed rubber belt that is flat ground for precision and drives a non-resonant sub platter that is also precisely machined for smooth rotation. This sits in a brass bearing with a hardened steel shaft. All of these parts are carefully developed to work together to provide a remarkably stable and precise rotation of the disc.
The C 558’s tonearm also offers a similar level of careful engineering and development. At 9” long it offers low tracking distortion while maintaining rigidity and low mass required to stabilize the cartridge. By allowing VTF and Azimuth adjustment we get precise tracking with low distortion and record wear.
The glass platter and massive plinth combine to extract all the energy from the disc while isolating unwanted external vibration. These details further ensure that your vinyl listening experience is truly transcendent.
Download NAD C 558 Product Sheet here.
Find out more at www.nadelectronics.com
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Local (Singapore only)
Normal (1-2 Work Days Delivery) - Free Delivery
Express (Next Work Day Delivery) - SGD $15 Surcharge
Overseas (Brunei, Hong Kong SAR, Malaysia, United Arab & Philippines)
Purchases SGD $1,500 (or equivalent) and above - Free Overseas Shipping
Purchases below SGD $1,500 (or equivalent) - SGD $100 Surcharge
IMPORTANT NOTE: Total price charged in your purchase does not include your country's local import duties, Goods and Services Tax (GST) or any form of taxes charged by your local authorities. Customers will be responsible for any of these extra cost levied. Our company will reserve the right to claim any extra freight charges incurred from the customer, if the item(s) is returned by our shipping agent.
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: *2 Years Limited Warranty
*Except for AM3 & AM5 Models (1 Year)
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding shipping, product warranty and exchanges matters.