How to Improve on a LegendWhile the original intent has not changed, today’s Alpha designs benefit greatly from improved materials and production techniques, not to mention an additional 30 years of experience. These new Alpha models are ‘clean sheet” designs taking full advantage of the latest available technologies to create speakers that are smooth and dynamic with the ability to express the full range of musical sounds with nothing added and nothing taken away.
Improved Drivers and MaterialsFor the new Alpha P5, PSB developed a new 5 ¼” woofer employing dual layer voice coils with powerful magnets and polypropylene cones for detail, low distortion and power handling. A new ¾” (19mm) tweeter is ferrofluid cooled and features a Neodymium magnet for high sensitivity and power handling. A wave guide on the front of the tweeter helps match the response of the tweeter near the crossover point with the woofer for a seamless transition. Of note, the tweeter is placed below the woofer on some models which, in concert with the precisely engineered crossover network, provides a uniform sound field whether the listener is seated or standing.
Unsurpassed ValueIn keeping with the Alpha philosophy, the P5 indeed represents remarkable value for its size and performance. In fact, though the new models easily outperform the originals, all of the new Alphas are slightly cheaper than the original models, when adjusted for inflation. Better performance for less money means outstanding value.
For more product information visit: www.psbspeakers.com
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Local (Singapore only)
Normal (1-2 Work Days Delivery) - Free Delivery
Express (Next Work Day Delivery) - SGD $15 Surcharge
Overseas (Brunei, Hong Kong SAR, Malaysia, United Arab & Philippines)
Purchases SGD $1,500 (or equivalent) and above - Free Overseas Shipping
Purchases below SGD $1,500 (or equivalent) - SGD $100 Surcharge
IMPORTANT NOTE: Total price charged in your purchase does not include your country's local import duties, Goods and Services Tax (GST) or any form of taxes charged by your local authorities. Customers will be responsible for any of these extra cost levied. Our company will reserve the right to claim any extra freight charges incurred from the customer, if the item(s) is returned by our shipping agent.
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: *2 Years Limited Warranty
*Except for AM3 & AM5 Models (1 Year)
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding shipping, product warranty and exchanges matters.