Lifelike acoustics and detailThe T20 uses a ¾” (19mm) black anodized aluminum dome tweeter to extend the high-frequency response further than any Alpha ever before while lowering distortion to deliver a lush soundstage full of details. Unlike lesser designs at this price, all of the new Alpha Series tweeters employ ferrofluid cooling to prevent dynamic compression and a neodymium magnet for high sensitivity.
Developed for deep, detailed bassFeaturing PSB’s exclusive dual 5¼” (133mm) woofer connected to a dual-layer voice coil for incredible conductivity, the newest Alpha Series tower provides remarkable low-frequency response and exceptional efficiency for a speaker at this price. Starting with a specially textured polypropylene cone that lowers distortion and reduces breakup, the woofer is perfectly matched with the tweeter at the crossover for a smooth sounding transition between high and low frequencies. It’s also backed with a rear-firing port that uses bass flex to tightly control the bass response and extend it even lower.
Reference crossover designThe redesigned Alpha Series tower features a new crossover that exceeds speaker standards with an innovative design that delivers the tightest control and the flattest frequency response. Developed for more than directing low and high frequencies to the individual drivers, the crossover used in the T20 employs a very advanced Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley filter design in the cross to lower distortion and create a large, detailed soundstage for the best listening experience.
Crafted with precisionUsing a special MDF material and a unique combination of wall thickness and bracing, the Alpha T20 Tower flawlessly controls resonances while leveraging a light internal material that has been accurately positioned to reduce standing waves. The sturdy, well-constructed cabinet is finished with a high-quality woodgrain vinyl and features acoustically-transparent magnetic grilles that make the speakers disappear into your décor without sonic interference.
For more product information visit: www.psbspeakers.com
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: 2 Years Limited Warranty
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
Return / Exchange Policy
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding product warranty and exchanges.