Hear beautiful texture and detailAll new Alpha Series models employ a ¾” (19mm) black anodized aluminum dome tweeter that extends the high-frequency response beyond the Alpha’s original measurements and minimizes distortion for a rich, balanced listening experience. A waveguide on the front of the tweeter works to perfect on and off-axis performance while smoothing the response for improved resolution and detail. The ferrofluid cooled tweeter on the P3 has also been precision engineered to sit below the woofer to provide precise stereo imaging at any height.
Powerful woofer with dual-layer voice coilsAt the heart of every good speaker is a great woofer that produces low distortion and high output levels. With the new Alpha Series, the 4” (102mm) woofer employs dual layer voice coils with a very powerful magnet structure and a cone that is made from a special textured polypropylene compound that prevents breakup. With bass reflex-loaded through Paul’s original port tube design from the ’70s, the woofer adds back wave energy to extend the bass response and improve efficiency down to 43Hz.
Custom-built and perfectedThe Alpha Series’ new crossover wasn’t custom-designed to simply just direct low and high frequencies to the woofer and tweeter. It was re-engineered to control the directivity and flatten the frequency response while utilizing an unusually complex Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley filter design that is designed to get a perfect blend between the drivers and keep distortion at its lowest even at high volumes.
Unique modular cabinet designThe P3 has a unique combination of wall thickness and bracing to control resonances and provide a perfect platform for the driver components. The P3 cabinet’s internal damping material was first used in PSB’s most high-end models, and has now been adopted by the Alphas and positioned precisely for optimum effectiveness. A premium woodgrain vinyl finish and chrome front baffle highlights combine with magnetically attached grilles to provide a rich and timeless design.
For more product information visit: www.psbspeakers.com
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: 2 Years Limited Warranty
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
Return / Exchange Policy
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding product warranty and exchanges.