Fast and Articulate Extended Bass The Imagine X2T utilizes two 6½” (165mm) woofers, each with its own separate acoustic chamber tuned with a front-facing port to attain incredible control and spatial, dynamic sound quality. Separating and individually porting the chamber eliminates standing waves inside the X2T’s tall, slim speaker cabinet. The strategic placement of the woofers in multiple positions results in low distortion bass response that really demonstrates its capability.
The most accurate sound. Period. The Imagine X2T also employs a separate midrange driver in its own tuned enclosure to optimize the reproduction of voices and recreate the most accurate sound possible. This, combined with its titanium dome tweeter, creates a much more authentic and tuneful bass performance, a midrange that conveys power and authority, and high frequencies that come alive with breathtaking realism. PSB’s dedication to innovation has resulted in an affordable tower speaker that can heighten any cinematic experience.
Add excitement and flair to your system setup While the Imagine X2T is the largest speaker in the Imagine X range, the sleek, minimalist black cabinet design allows it to blend well into the home and your system setup. The yellow cones of its two 6½” (165mm) woofers emphasize its front baffle and provide some flair. These are also easily concealed using the provided grilles. The Imagine X2T is a welcome addition to any space at an exceptional price.
For more product information visit: www.psbspeakers.com
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: 2 Years Limited Warranty
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
Return / Exchange Policy
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding product warranty and exchanges.