The Imagine X1T Tower is a dual-woofer transitional two-and-a-half way speaker with identical 5¼” (133mm) woofers that work together at the lowest frequencies but crossover at different frequencies to integrate better with room acoustics and give the best dispersion and power response. Imagine X models are all carefully matched in timbre, giving you the freedom to combine any of the models to work together in a variety of different rooms and system setups.
Like all woofers in the Imagine range, the cone materials have been carefully engineered for optimal control, allowing for a simpler, more cost effective crossover design. Tonal, spatial and dynamic accuracy are at the forefront of this speakers design which includes the Imagine one-inch titanium dome tweeter. The X1T fills the room with a refined mix of high and low frequencies that blend beautifully together.
Bring your space to life
Placement throughout the home is effortless thanks to the smart, minimalist design of these speakers and their small footprint. As the smallest floor standers in the Imagine line up, the X1T’s can be easily incorporated into your space. Their modest size combined with a handsome cabinet design will suit any room and compliment many different system setups without any added clutter.
For more product information visit: www.psbspeakers.com
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: 2 Years Limited Warranty
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
Return / Exchange Policy
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding product warranty and exchanges.