SKU:NAD C 3050 LE
Limited Units Available
The C 3050 LE Stereophonic Amplifier celebrates the past while embracing the future. Its retro exterior inspired by the NAD 3030 tells the storied history of NAD’s 50-year legacy in amplifier innovation, recalling the components that helped a generation of music-lovers discover the joys of great audio. Its advanced engineering provides capabilities that no audiophile could have dreamt of a half-century ago, featuring NAD’s most up-to-date componentry. To commemorate NAD's founding year, only 1,972 units of the model will ever be produced, making it a highly coveted keepsake.
• Retro design elements include satin walnut case, front-panel VU meters, push-button input controls, 1970s cursive branding, and dark grey front panel
• Limited-edition release: only 1,972 units will be produced, each of them individually numbered
• HybridDigital UcD Amplifier
• Continuous Power: 100 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
• Instantaneous Power: 135 Watts per channel
• Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulation distortion
• MDC2 port for expanded functionality
• Pre-installed MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS Hi-Res multi-room music streaming and Dirac Live room correction
• MDC2 BluOS-D module provides access to more than 20 streaming services, including several that offer lossless and high-resolution audio
• Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Tidal Connect
• Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple Siri
• High-performance 32-bit/384kHz Texas Instruments differential DAC
• Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
• One optical, one coaxial digital input
• HDMI-eARC input
• One set of line-level analogue inputs with low-noise buffer amplifiers
• Speaker A/Speaker B outputs
• Two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth
• Subwoofer output
• Dedicated headphone amplifier
• Supplied accessories include an IR remote control and a calibrated microphone for Dirac Live setup
• CI-Friendly – IR remote, 12V Trigger out, IR in
• Seamless integrations with smarthome control systems such as Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC, Push, Lutron, iPort, and Elan
For more details of the NAD C 3050 LE, visit NAD Electronics website at https://nadelectronics.com/product/c-3050-le-stereophonic-amplifier/
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Local (Singapore only)
Normal (1-2 Work Days Delivery) - Free Delivery
Express (Next Work Day Delivery) - SGD $15 Surcharge
Overseas (Brunei, Hong Kong SAR, Malaysia, United Arab & Philippines)
Purchases SGD $1,500 (or equivalent) and above - Free Overseas Shipping
Purchases below SGD $1,500 (or equivalent) - SGD $100 Surcharge
IMPORTANT NOTE: Total price charged in your purchase does not include your country's local import duties, Goods and Services Tax (GST) or any form of taxes charged by your local authorities. Customers will be responsible for any of these extra cost levied. Our company will reserve the right to claim any extra freight charges incurred from the customer, if the item(s) is returned by our shipping agent.
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: *2 Years Limited Warranty
*Except for AM3 & AM5 Models (1 Year)
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding shipping, product warranty and exchanges matters.