NAD C 3050 LE Stereophonic Amplifier
*LIMITED QUANTITY PRE-ORDER STARTS: 9 NOV 2022. A full payment (Pre-Order Priority) is required to secure a set. Estimated shipment arrival date is end November - early December 2022. Customers will be updated.
Created to celebrate the 50th anniversary of NAD’s founding in 1972, the C 3050 LE limited-edition amplifier has a gorgeous retro design featuring a satin walnut sleeve, dual VU meters, push-button controls, and NAD’s 1970s cursive branding. Underneath the vintage exterior is a thoroughly modern amplifier with advanced capabilities such as BluOS high-res multi-room music streaming, Dirac Live room correction and NAD’s proven HybridDigital UcD amplifier design. To commemorate NAD's founding year, only 1,972 units of the model will ever be produced (worldwide), making it a highly coveted keepsake, each of them individually numbered on the back panel.
Extremely limited sets in Singapore and Asia. Listening is now available at Lenbrook Asia Showroom.
• Retro design elements include satin walnut case, front-panel VU meters, push-button input controls, 1970s cursive branding, and dark grey front panel
• HybridDigital UcD Amplifier
• Continuous Power: 100 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
• Instantaneous Power: 135 Watts per channel
• Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulation distortion
• MDC2 port for expanded functionality
• Pre-installed MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS Hi-Res multi-room music streaming and Dirac Live room correction
• MDC2 BluOS-D module provides access to more than 20 streaming services, including several that offer lossless and high-resolution audio
• Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Tidal Connect
• Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple Siri
• High-performance 32-bit/384kHz Texas Instruments differential DAC
• Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
• One optical, one coaxial digital input
• HDMI-eARC input
• One set of line-level analogue inputs with low-noise buffer amplifiers
• Speaker A/Speaker B outputs
• Two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth
• Subwoofer output
• Dedicated headphone amplifier
• Supplied accessories include an IR remote control and a calibrated microphone for Dirac Live setup
• CI-Friendly – IR remote, 12V Trigger out, IR in
• Seamless integrations with smarthome control systems such as Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC, Push, Lutron, iPort, and Elan
For more product details, visit NAD Electronics website.
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Local (Singapore only)
Normal (1-2 Work Days Delivery) - Free Delivery
Express (Next Work Day Delivery) - SGD $15 Surcharge
Overseas (Brunei, Hong Kong SAR, Malaysia, United Arab & Philippines)
Purchases SGD $1,500 (or equivalent) and above - Free Overseas Shipping
Purchases below SGD $1,500 (or equivalent) - SGD $100 Surcharge
IMPORTANT NOTE: Total price charged in your purchase does not include your country's local import duties, Goods and Services Tax (GST) or any form of taxes charged by your local authorities. Customers will be responsible for any of these extra cost levied. Our company will reserve the right to claim any extra freight charges incurred from the customer, if the item(s) is returned by our shipping agent.
NAD: 2 Years Limited Warranty
PSB Speakers: *2 Years Limited Warranty
*Except for AM3 & AM5 Models (1 Year)
Bluesound: 1 Year Limited Warranty
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding shipping, product warranty and exchanges matters.